Tuesday, April 1, 2008

FOUND!!!!!!!!!

the title says it all. i was moving a load of laundry from the washer to the dryer and there at the bottom of the machine was my ring. i about screamed but the kids are right above me so i did not. but i did promptly call glenn and say---- I FOUND MY RING.... he was happy too.
i think what happened is that drew picked it up and was playing with it and then put it into one of the laundry baskets i had sitting in my living room. i have gone through those baskets like three times.... it must have been stuck on some clothes or something but now i have it. now if all the other stresses could go away i would be one happy girl.

1 comment:

Amber Ferran said...

I didn't know you found it! That's awesome! I felt so bad you lost it, because I could tell how upset you were...dang laundry...there's another reason to hate laundry eh?