Monday, November 5, 2007

first birthday

on tuesday of last week drew turned one. it is so strange to me that it has already been a year, it feels like it was just the other day. we celebrated his birthday with a few family members coming over for cake. drew was a little confused by what to do with the cake in front of him but he soon got the idea. i think my father in law has the best pictures of this event but here are a few of the beginning of him diving in.


looking at this new strange thing dad is putting in front of me.


what is this???


oh you eat it!!


he had that green frosting all over him and

so we just threw him in the kitchen sink to get it cleaned up... he hated it.


1 comment:

Adri said...

Fun times. I'm glad he liked his cake. Neither of my kids wanted anything to do with theirs.