Friday, September 21, 2007

Two year old for Sale--- on second thought...

he is for free, you can have him. After the night we just had, he is up for grabs. I keep telling myself that this is just a phase but who knows how long the phase will last. From the moment we left Bonnie's he has been NAUGHTY. From unbuckling in the car, to opening the gate for Drew to climb up the stairs after we just talked about how dangerous it could be if Drew fell(which he did, right into the gate) then at dinner he would not eat and was being loud and rude. then there is the hour long screaming fit that occurred in the car, on the potty and in the naughty chair. He has finally shut up ( i know i am mean) He would only allow dad to do anything for him. Dad had to help him go potty, dad had to turn the cartoons on, dad had to get him in Jammie's, dad had to get his blanket, dad had to stay in and watch TV with him.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH






I wish I had the ability to deal with these moments, but I just don't. It makes me feel like a bad mom because I get frustrated at him. Hopefully this horrid behavior does not continue on to tomorrow because Glenn will be at work almost all day :( BOO HOO for me. I might lock myself into the bathroom - I have way too much homework and house work to do. Okay that is my venting moment - I am totally sad too, because we were going to go bowling but Wyatt would not behave during dinner so we didn't go and I love to BOWL :(

2 comments:

Adri said...

Vent on, girl! I totally feel you. MJ has been okay lately but we've had more than our share of moments like that. I just keep telling myself, "this too shall pass". (Although it doesn't make me feel that much better.)

Wendy said...

i think at least once a week, one of my children either tells me i am a mean mom or that they don't like me. it used to make me sad, but now i just think, i would rather try to be a good parent than be on my child's good side all the time.

don't worry, they grow out of it into some other horrible stage. just wait until they ask so many questions about everything and you want to pull your hair out and climb into a deep dark hole to hide.....