Monday, December 1, 2008

our holdiay weekend...

so we had thanksgiving and all that stuff that comes with it-- i personally don't like thanksgiving that much but others in my family (glenn) love it so it comes it goes and life moves on... one good thing came of that day- i went to see twilight with my mother-in-law and aunt-in-law... now i know that some people didn't like the movie but i really liked it. there were parts that bothered me (jaspers hair and rosalie) but for the most part i thought they did a good job with the budget they had and i thought in the amount of time they had they told the story pretty well... anywho... it made me want to re-read the books again and excited for the next movie.

we got our christmas village all set up on friday- i always swore that i would not have one of those in my house but now i love putting it up each year and seeing how the town turns out. my MIL was a smart women by getting me attached to the north pole village... once i find the camera and charge it i will take a picture of the village.

anywho... now all we have left to do is get our christmas tree and decorate it... that will be fun... i love having my house decorated for christmas, there is something magical about seeing your house that way and i can't wait....

No comments: