Friday, January 11, 2008

up in the gym

so i am trying to get back in the habit of the gym. i have gone twice this week with my good friend and the second time our other good friend came. let me tell you, they kicked my trash. you know how you know your out of shape but until you actually try to get in shape you don't realize how bad it is??? that was last night/today. i am soooo sore, its good , but sooo sore. this morning i thought i might drop drew walking down the stairs b/c my legs are soooooo sore. okay... enough of my whining.. i am glad those good friends are so awesome to go with my lazy butt. they truly are inspirations when i need it :) thanks friends.

ps. i am still not giving up diet coke... ain't gonna happen!!!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

i still sneak caf free diet coke in every so often.

Wendy said...

and i can't spell...