Monday, November 7, 2011

2011 thankful thirty-7

i am thankful for

schools for my kids to attend

i love watching my kids go to school and be surrounded by learning. i am not a typical parent who is sad on the first day of kindergarten or the first day of school. I am excited for my kids. i know that i am good a plenty of things, but teaching them school stuff is not one of them. i am thankful there are teachers and people who love to teach kids and spend their life doing it and usually not getting paid very well. i love watching my kids grow as the learn new things. its fun for me to see drew just light up when he talks about school and how much he has changed in the last few months. its fun to see wyatt's reading lightblub finally light and how he loves trying to read. its fun for me to see olivia learning her letters and singing songs to me that she learned.

No comments: