Monday, January 5, 2009

i HEART morphine

so saturday my contractions started getting some what regular and more painful as the day went on- i also had a huge nesting burst and organized some random stuff that needed to be done. later that night i noticed that i in more pain than earlier that day and my contractions were getting pretty close- by the time glenn got home from work they were about 5 minutes apart and lasting a minute. i didn't want to go to the hospital b/c my body hates me and i was pretty sure they would stop hurting and slow down- they did neither of those things so.. after about two hours of them getting closer and more painful we decided to head in- by the time we got there and were monitored my contractions were about 3 minutes apart still lasting the minute- but alas no progress was being made at that time, i did learn that the main reason my back hurt so freaking bad is that she is facing the wrong way and putting a ton of pressure on my tailbone... fun times! they gave me the fun shot of morphine (which i love and hate at the same time) it takes the pain away for awhile at least but it makes me so loopy and out of it that i hate that feeling.

anywho- here we are with 20 days left to go and here's to hoping that princess O comes sooner than those 20 days!

No comments: