Tuesday, August 19, 2008

quotes from the olympics



these are just three of the things i have heard people say at the olympics that have made me laugh- some more than others.

1) kobe bryant saying he thinks michael phelps is part fish-
2) pres. bush telling bob costas that america doesn't have any problems
3) bela karolyi stating that alicia sacramone got " totally ripped off"

ahh these olympics have been fun to watch and a nice break from the lack of summer tv this year. anywho- glenn told me last night that he read somewhere that china thinks who ever has the most gold medals wins the olympics where as most countries think it is whoever has the most medals total (yeah that would be us so far).

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I have to agree, the Olympics have been great. I've loved watching Micheal Phelps. I swear he is half fish.
Hope the pregnancy is going well, love ya.