Wednesday, November 14, 2007

tag

so jen got me... and here were the rules she game for this game of tag:

A. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
B. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1) i feel like most people enjoy having me for a friend because of my very accommodating personality and most people take advantage of that.

2) i go on strike from cleaning the house, doing laundry and cooking at least twice a month, this lasts for three to four days and then i turn in to crazy cleaning lady :)

3) i hate with a red hot passion to do laundry

4) i wish i could cook fantastic meals but never want to take the time do to do it... i really only like to cook if it is going to take less than 15 minutes to prepare it all.

5) i miss my mom and like the new lady but miss my mom -i also really miss shane but am glad he went on his adventure to florida, i really do feel like if he tries he can get a wife out of this experience

6)i will eat cake for breakfast if it is around, my dad caught me doing this once when i was at home and he has the most shocked look on his face, he then proceeded to get a fork and join me ( yes i was eating directly from the cake pan at the time)


okay... i tag Jill and Jerry, Adri, Shane, Jared/Meg ( yes both of you) and quinn ( i don't know if you even ever look at this but oh well)

ENJOY

No comments: