Friday, October 5, 2007

The big 3!

Yesterday Wyatt turned 3 and that was cool and sad at the same time. I felt like time had flown by way too fast. The whole day made me reminisce about when I was pregnant with him and then when he was a baby. Wyatt is such a great little guy (most of the time) He is starting to be very kind to his brother and wanting Drew to play with him. He frequently tells me that Drew wants to sleep in his room so they can play toys when they wake up. All of these moments make me look forward to when they are a bit older and hopefully they will be buddies. Wyatt makes me laugh with his fun and energetic personality. He has a huge imagination and is happy to play in his imaginary lands. Last night he was in a rocket ship going to the moon and by rocket ship i mean an empty box. I am so glad that we have our Wyatt. I love that he is at an age where we can talk and play and he is learning all these new things. I especially love it when he calls me Jessica or honey and then tells me he loves me and that we are bestest buddies ever :) Tomorrow is his birthday party and we will take TONS of pictures and will post them later. I am really excited for him to see his present from me and Glenn, i think he might go nuts :)

No comments: