Friday, August 24, 2007

NO ACCIDENTS

So yesterday day we had our second day this week of no accidents while wearing our big boy undies. I love it, i can see a light at the end of the tunnel.. Soon there will only be one boy in diapers.. YIPPIE

Now that being said, I am super nervous for our road trip and Wyatt. I think we might keep a towel under him in his car seat just in case. I suggested that maybe we teach him to stand up and pee so that we can do it on the side of the road.. Glenn did not like this idea very much. But I did ask him while he was reading Harry Potter so it is possible that he did not even hear me :)
Okay just wanted to share my WONDERFUL news :)

1 comment:

Adri said...

When MJ was potty training I put a garbage bag at the bottom of her carseat. I'd do a garbage bag and then a towel on top of that. Should work nice!